A Successful Fundraiser & Internship Program During COVID, Screenplay Finalist Award-winner & Top Status On Screenwriter Web Site!
Family, friends, former students, colleagues, and other supporters, I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well as we begin 2022!
The Pursuit Studio had quite a busy 2021 claiming a number of achievements with your support! Here are some of the highlights (primarily in chronological order):
- Raised over 100% of our fundraising campaign goal to keep the company and the Thorn Trees TV Pilot project solvent during COVID.
- Continued and completed our premiere Assistant Producer Internship Program dedicated to supporting the Thorn Trees project.
- Continued and finalized Rachel’s Gazette, a Thorn Trees-inspired e-newsletter campaign edited by our assistant producer interns who curated news about witches and witchcraft.
- Jacob Larch (Co-creator/Screenwriter), Bernadette Montana (Producer), and Valerie Mich’El Oliver (Co-creator/Screenwriter/Producer) for Thorn Trees. experienced an engaging and fun interview as guests of the That Witch Life podcast.
- Hosted a podcast discussion on The Portrayal of Witches in the Entertainment Industry
- Established The Pursuit Studio as an LLC production company.
- Established a new company email address: email@example.com. Best to add this to your email contact list so company communications don’t go to your spam folder.
- Jacob Larch partnered with Val as a screenwriter on the following The Pursuit Studio projects: Back Up the Truck (short film, based on a true story), Gifts (short film, based on a true story), and I’m No Square: The Freddy & Ann Tayor Story (feature film or limited episodic series, based on a true story)…AND MORE!
CLICK HERE to read a web page version or select the download button below to read a PDF version!